Enzo Maresca warns Man City of Bournemouth threat as transfer drama grows
Enzo Maresca has warned Manchester City to expect an "aggressive" Bournemouth side when the two teams open their Premier League campaigns on Sunday.

The Tigers begin their first top-flight campaign since 2016-17 at home to Manchester United on Saturday, having completed a remarkable rise from the Championship play-offs last season.
Hull had narrowly avoided relegation to League One only 12 months earlier, but they turned their fortunes around under Jakirovic.
They overcame Millwall in the semi-finals before Oli McBurnie scored a stoppage-time winner against Middlesbrough in the Wembley final to secure promotion.
Despite that achievement, Hull have already been widely tipped for an immediate return to the Championship.
Former England midfielder Joe Cole was among the latest critics to write off their chances, saying he would be "stunned" if Hull survived and claiming they had "slipped in" to the Premier League.
Michael Owen has also questioned their promotion after previously suggesting Hull should not have reached the top flight.
Rather than being distracted by the criticism, Jakirovic believes it can provide extra motivation.
"I saw all these predictions but it is a great motivation to prove them wrong, if it's possible," Jakirovic told reporters.
The Hull boss knows his team face a major challenge but insists they will not be afraid of the task ahead.
"We have to prepare for everything. It will not be easy but at least we can fight there," he said.
"We don't have anything to lose. You play for yourself, and you show your potential on the pitch."