According to The Telegraph, LIV has informed its players that the event, which was scheduled to take place at The Cardinal at Saint John's in Michigan from August 27-30, will no longer go ahead.
The cancellation had been speculated on since late July, but the decision has now reportedly been confirmed to players. Fox has also removed the tournament from its television listings, while no infrastructure had been built at the course ahead of the planned event.
The Michigan tournament was due to be the season finale, with LIV's 13 teams competing for a share of $40 million in team prize money.
That means next week's LIV Golf Indiana event will now be the final tournament of the 2026 season. The decision comes after the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF) confirmed it would stop funding LIV Golf following the conclusion of this season.
LIV also canceled its Louisiana event in June as the future of the breakaway circuit became increasingly uncertain.
The latest development leaves questions over how LIV's team competition will be resolved. Players told The Telegraph they remain unclear about how the winner will be determined at the Indiana event and whether the $40 million in team prizes will be distributed.
The future of LIV beyond 2026 is also unclear. LIV chief executive Scott O'Neil said last week that an investor had been lined up to fund the league's operations next year, although the identity of the investor has not been disclosed.
Reports have suggested that any potential investment could be dependent on LIV retaining high-profile stars like Bryson DeChambeau and Jon Rahm.