Ernst Middendorp not eager to experiment with Bafana Bafana head coach role
Ernst Middendorp admits he is not the right man to replace Hugo Broos after the World Cup.

The Belgian mentor is yet to name the 26 players he will take to the United States, Canada and Mexico when the global showpiece kicks off in June.
News coming out of the player's club was that Ngezana, who has only recently returned to full fitness, would not be included by Broos,
But the experienced Bafana defender says there has been a miscommunication from his head coach.
FCSB interim boss Lucian Filip recently told reporters that Ngezana was disappointed to have missed out on Broos' squad.
"There is a misunderstanding because my club didn’t receive the correct information," Ngezana told FARPost.
"They thought coach Hugo Broos had already announced the Bafana Bafana squad for the World Cup.
"Just yesterday [Monday], the club management asked me when Broos would be announcing the squad. My coach said what he said to the media before the Bafana squad was even out because he simply didn't know.
"He thought that when the media asked him about my Bafana prospects, the squad had already been named. It was all just a miscommunication," explained the player.